WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Senior Decision Makers From International OEMs With The Following Job Titles -
Directors, Chiefs, Heads of, Managers And Specialists In The Following Areas:
- Body Engineering
- Body Shop
- Vehicle Architecture
Plus Companies Offering Joining Technologies & Hybrid Solutions For High Volume Production Including:
- Self-Piercing Riveting (SPR)
- Resistance Spot Welding
- Metal Filler Brazing
- Novel Micro-Architecture Adherents
- Arc Welding
- Friction Stir Welding (FSW)
- Refill Friction Stir Spot Welding (RFSWW)
- Linear Friction Welding (LFR)
- Rotary Friction Welding (RFW)
- High Speed Nailing
- Hot Forming
- Roll Forming
- Glue Bonding
- High Temperature Adhesives
- Polyurethane Adhesives
- Toughened Acrylic Adhesives
- Epoxy Adhesives
And Companies Offering:
- Battery Joining Technologies
- Battery Safety
- Crash Simulation
- NVH Prediction
- Corrosion Control
- Stress Testing
- Testing and Validation
- FE ( Finite Element) Models
- Ultrasonic Joining
- Machine Learning
- Modeling Simulation
ABOUT OUR VIRTUAL EVENTS
LBCG and sister company American Business Conferences are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any round table discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our Customer Services Team throughout the event, by calling or through the Direct Messaging functionality.
And just like in a real conference, you can communicate with everyone in the session by posting on Chat or with individuals by Direct Messaging or Video Chat. You can see who is logged in by visiting the Attendees page or 'in the room' at any time. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
MULTI-EVENT PASS - VIRTUAL & LIVE STREAMING OF IN-PERSON EVENTS
Purchase the Multi-Event Pass and receive Free Access to all LBCG's Automotive Virtual Events and Live Stream In-Person Events For The Next 12 Months
- BEVA Europe November 8-9 Live In Munich & Online
- Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Joining and Forming Europe, 29-30 Nov 2022, Fully Virtual
- Lithium & E.V. Battery Raw Materials Supply Chain North America, Nov 30 - Dec 1, Detroit & Online
- Carbon Neutral Vehicles & LCA Virtual Congress, Dec 13-15, Live In Detroit & Online
Purchase your Multi-Event (Live Streaming) pass here.
GALM Intelligence: Automotive Events Virtual Subscription Service
Subscribe to our automotive series subscription service, GALM Intelligence, which includes:
- Free Access to all LBCG's Automotive Virtual Events and Live Stream In-Person Events For The Next 12 Months Delivering Unbelievable Value - Gain full access to forthcoming automotive topics, trends and case studies
- Fully Searchable Video Case Study Library - Benefit from commercially driven technical presentations tackling the hottest automotive light-weighting, materials and manufacturing topics plus Recorded Panel Discussions With Question & Answer Sessions - Delivering full transparency on detail-oriented discussions and "golden nugget" lessons to be applied to the real world
- Past Presentation Slides From LBCG's Library of Automotive Lightweight Materials Related Events
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Megatrends, Current Industry Innovations & Problem Solving To Find Solutions
Addressing The Technical Challenges Of Joining Steel And Aluminium Alloys
Optimal Joining Of Composites To Metals According To Design, Material Properties & Manufacturability
Joining Technology Selection For Safety Crash Zone
Joining Technique Innovations For The B.E.V
Joining Composites To Composites
Recycling Bonded Materials And Reversible Adhesives
Customizing Adhesive Selection Depending On The Joint
New Technology Panel